Introductions of Books reviews – Economical and Political

Monday, July 7, 2008

I think my thought about books specially economical and political should be spread. I have real lots of book on politics and economics. I have a view, concept about them that is why I want to write that. There are many books on them but I don't think their views or concept are similar to me.


I want to contribute my views on economics and politics. There are many books and reviews on these. I will write one by one books critics and reviews. I want tell about something economics and politics which is hide.


There are lots of scholar but they who have said all the thing, I want to say that things but in new ways. I think it will be benefited who have still interest in economics and politics. It can be discussion panel also.

0 comments:

New Books Reviews

Followers

Total Pageviews