About Economical Books

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I have already described I have say something in different way about economics and economical books. There are already written many books on economics. I have to review them one by one. They are useful we know. Economics knowledge are most necessary nowadays because it is the age of market and economy.


The blog is intended to that topics. By this blog I will explain this topics. I have my own experience and views on economics. It is not only for market or business news but also it is human life resources and their life story.


Economy in my view is cycle of not only productions but also it is related to distributions. I have to explain that books which is written by Marx - “The Capital”. The book is on economy. It deals process of economics. I will explain it further.

0 comments:

New Books Reviews

Followers

Total Pageviews